Grand Prix Providence Weekend - Pro Tour Qualifier Information
Entry Fee: $50
Start Time: 9:00 AM
- For the Pro Tour Qualifier this weekend, we will be offering the multi-qualifying event model.
- We will have eight events each with a maximum of 32 players and lasting 5 Swiss Rounds.
- The winner of each of these events will play in our PTQ Top 8.
- The winner of this 8 player single-elimination event will earn their spot at the upcoming Pro Tour!
Prizes for Swiss Rounds
- 1st Place - Invite to Championship Event 4-1-0 (12 Match Points) - 360 Prize Tickets
- 3-1-1 or 3-0-2 (10-11 Match Points) - 240 Prize Tickets
- 3-2 (9 Match Points) - 120 Prize Tickets
Prizes for Champinship Event
- 1st - 1080 Prize Tix + Pro Tour Invitation + Flight to Pro Tour Hour of Devastation
- 2nd - 2160 Prize Tix
- 3rd-4th - 1080 Prize Tix
- 5th-8th - 720 Prize Tix
We are trying to offer as much opportunity as we can for players to participate in this event. To keep things as fair as possible, we are doing the following:
1. Registration for all eight events will open online at 8 PM on Saturday and close at 8 AM on Sunday. There will be a total of 256 spots available. Players will be randomly distributed between the 8 pods. If we do not sell out online - we will open registration on-site at 8 a.m. for on-site registration.
2. If you register online and are unable to make it, please email email@example.com by 8 AM on Sunday. Please, only register if you know you can make the event. If you cannot make the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 AM and you will receive a refund. If you email after 8 AM you will NOT receive a refund.
3. . Invites are non-transferable.
Rhode Island Convention Center
Exhibit Hall B
1 Sabin St, Providence, RI 02903
Directions & Parking - Click Here
There are hotels and restaurants a few minutes from the convention center. The easiest option is the concessions in the Convention Center Hall. They have put together a great menu with some great deals for our group. Hot and cold options will be available most of the day.
There are many restrooms in the Event Hall. In addition, there are many additional restrooms in the hallways just outside the Event Hall.